Reveille for Kofax RPA
Maximize your Hyland RPA investment by knowing service level performance of your robots.
- Cloud, On-Prem, or Hybrid Deployment
- Configure / No Code
Reveille for Kofax RPA provides agentless management and monitoring capabilities to ensure the continued health and productivity of Kofax RPA platforms. Manage robots at scale, know performance, and have automated notification when issues occur.
Out-of-the-box ready to monitor Kofax RPA
Reveille is entirely configurable, meaning no user coding. Instead, auto-discover and Kofax RPA wizards have working monitors running in minutes.
Reveille’s pre-configured tests are targeted at areas known to cause issues within Kofax RPA. This built-in library includes:
Beyond operating KPI’s, Reveille provides understanding and management of Kofax RPA Administration console user activity and user behavior. Reveille gathers this information using patented collectors to provide the following:
- ^Continuously observe the actual based user RPA management console experience.
- ^Rapidly identify RPA management console user response time service level issues.
- ^Detect suspicious or abnormal user behavior indicating a possible RPA Administration system access breach from insider threats.
- ^Detect, respond, and contain RPA system administration intrusions with leading endpoint detection solution integration options such as Microsoft Defender for EndPoint.
Connect Kofax RPA insights into your environment
Out-of-the-box, Reveille offers an integrated notification and data access subsystem that supports over 25 native connectors to common event correlation, collaboration channels, and incident management systems.