Reveille for IBM FileNet
Gain visibility into FileNet’s business-critical processes and actively keep them running.
- IBM FileNet P8 version 5.x
- Cloud, on-Prem, or Hybrid Deployment
- Configure / No Code
Reveille for IBM FileNet provides agentless management and monitoring capabilities to ensure the continued health of FileNet platforms. Proactively manage and connect FileNet insight within your environment.
Out-of-the-box ready to monitor IBM FileNet
Reveille is a configuration-driven solution, meaning no user coding. Instead, auto-discover and IBM FileNet wizards have working monitors running in minutes.
Over 45 pre-configured, agentless tests are targeted at areas known to cause IBM FileNet service level issues. This built-in library spans the full FileNet suite, including:
- ^Client access
- ^IBM Content Navigator performance
- ^Web Service App performance
- ^Process Engine health and performance
- ^Content Platform Engine health and performance
IBM FileNet User Analytics continuously observes the user document management experience within your IBM FileNet P8 investments for IBM Content Navigator, ACCE, Web Services, and CMIS REST based applications
- ^Report real user response time usage and service level issues
- ^Ensure license usage meets audit compliance standards
- ^Detect and alert personnel of suspicious user activity
- ^Reduce mean time to threat detection and time to respond
Connect IBM FileNet insights into your environment
Out-of-the-box, Reveille offers an integrated notification and data access subsystem that supports over 25 native connectors to common event correlation, collaboration channels, and incident management systems.
Common FileNet use cases
- ^How can I measure IBM FileNet performance?
- ^How can we reduce MTTR for IBM FileNet related issues?
- ^Can we know responsiveness for IBM FileNet users?