Reveille for IBM Content Manager OnDemand
See your information cycle clearly, prevent processes from going down.
- IBM CMOD Multiplatforms v9.5 and above
- Cloud, on-Prem, or Hybrid Deployment
- Configure / No Code
Reveille for IBM CMOD provides agentless management and monitoring capabilities to ensure the continued health of CMOD platforms. Proactively manage and connect CMOD insight within your environment.
- Check ODWEK login
- Check ODWEK open folder
- Check ODWEK search folder
- Check ODWEK retrieve document
- Check CMOD services
- Check CMOD server status
- Check CMOD server process status
- Check CMOD FTI java process status
- Check CMOD text server document processing
- Check CMOD library server user activity
- Check CMOD object server free disk space
- Check CMOD report load activity
- Check CMOD DB2 database services
- Check CMOD DB2 database
- Check CMOD system log
- Check CMOD database alerts
- Check TSM alert status
- Check TSM database
- Check TSM file space
- Check TSM unavailable volumes
- Ping CMOD REST – no signature
- Add document
- Retrieve document
- Delete document
- Check CMOD IBM content navigator login
- Check CMOD ODWEK login
- Check connectivity CMOD library server
- Check connectivity CMOD object server
- Check connectivity of CMOD database server
- Check connectivity of CMOD ODWEK WAS server
Know if real CMOD user activity is responsive
IBM CMOD User Analytics continuously observes the user record retrieval experience within your IBM CMOD environment.
- ^Report real user response time usage and service level issues
- ^Detect and alert personnel of suspicious user activity
- ^Reduce mean time to threat detection and time to respond by correlating user, repository, and infrastructure information
Common IBM CMOD use cases
- ^How can I measure IBM CMOD performance?
- ^How can we reduce MTTR for IBM CMOD related issues?
- ^Can we know responsiveness for IBM CMOD users?