Reveille for OpenText Documentum
Gain visibility of Documentum’s business-critical processes and actively keep them running.
- Documentum / Documentum D2 / Documentum xCP / Custom Applications
- Cloud, on-Prem, or Hybrid Deployment
- Configure / No Code
Reveille for OpenText Documentum provides agentless management and monitoring capabilities to ensure the continued health of Documentum platforms. Proactively manage and connect Documentum insight within your environment.
- Test connection broker
- Test logon to repository
- Test server sessions – total sessions
- Test server sessions – active sessions
- Test CTS total task count
- Test CTS queued task count
- Test CTS profiles availability
- Test CTS rendition processing
Java Method Server
- Check JMS operating status
- Check JMS servlet execution
Branch Office Caching
- Test cache space on BOCS server
- Test message process count on BOCS server
- Test message failure count on BOCS server
- Test xPlore search instance
- Test xPlore CPS instance
- Test xPlore plugin status
- Test xPlore xQuery search status
- Test workflow service
- Test version control service
- Test search service – query
- Test search service – get repository list
- Test performance – create folder
- Test performance – create document
- Test performance – checkout
- Test performance – get document
- Test REST – check repository
- Test REST – create folder
- Test REST – create document
- Test REST – check out
- Test D2 login
- Test xCP login
Save Documentum administration time with pre-built features
Out-of-the-box, Reveille’s auto-discover and OpenText Documentum wizards have working monitors running in minutes.
- ^No coding
- ^100+ Documentum dashboard metrics out-of-the-box
- ^Set actions against Documentum issues automatically or with approval
Know if real Documentum user activity is responsive
Documentum User Analytics continuously observes the actual HTTP/HTTPS-based user experience from your Documentum’s environment, including encrypted (SSL) based Documentum web, custom DFS or REST-based applications.
- ^Report real user response time usage and service level issues
- ^Detect and alert personnel of suspicious user activity
- ^Reduce mean time to threat detection and time to respond by correlating user, repository, and infrastructure information
Get the value of filling your Documentum monitoring gap
– Calculate the costs of your current ECM issues
– Get an estimate on how much you can save with Reveille
– See real-time results
Common Documentum use cases
- ^How can I measure Documentum performance?
- ^How can we reduce MTTR for Documentum related issues?
- ^Can we know responsiveness for Documentum users?