Reveille for OpenText Documentum
Gain visibility of Documentum’s business-critical processes and actively keep them running.
- Documentum / Documentum D2 / Documentum xCP / Custom Applications
- Cloud, on-Prem, or Hybrid Deployment
- Configure / No Code
Reveille for OpenText Documentum provides agentless management and monitoring capabilities to ensure the continued health of Documentum platforms. Proactively manage and connect Documentum insight within your environment.
Out-of-the-box ready to monitor Documentum
Reveille is a configurable solution, meaning no user coding. Instead, auto-discover and OpenText Documentum wizards have working monitors running in minutes.
Over 90 Documentum tests are pre-configured, ready to monitor repository transaction performance, application performance, and other areas known to need observation. This built-in library spans the full Documentum suite, including:
- ^Documentum Server
- ^Transformation Services
- ^Java Method Server
- ^Branch Office Caching
- ^REST Services
- ^Documentum D2
Documentum User Analytics continuously observes the actual HTTP/HTTPS-based user experience from your Documentum’s environment, including encrypted (SSL) based Documentum web, custom DFS or REST-based applications.
- ^Report real user response time usage and service level issues
- ^Ensure license usage meets audit compliance standards
- ^Detect and alert personnel of suspicious user activity
- ^Reduce mean time to threat detection and time to respond
Connect Documentum insights into your environment
Out-of-the-box, Reveille offers an integrated notification and data access subsystem that supports over 25 native connectors to common event correlation, collaboration channels, and incident management systems.
Common Documentum use cases
- ^How can I measure Documentum performance?
- ^How can we reduce MTTR for Documentum related issues?
- ^Can we know responsiveness for Documentum users?