Reveille for OpenText Intelligent Capture
Provide comprehensive visibility to your capture environment and actively avoid process errors.
- Intelligent Capture 7.x/16.6/20.2/21.4
- Cloud, on-Prem, or Hybrid Deployment
- Configure / No Code
Reveille for OpenText Intelligent Capture provides agentless management and monitoring capabilities to ensure the continued health of Intelligent Capture platforms. Proactively manage your environment to avoid capture operation issues.
Out-of-the-box ready to monitor Intelligent Capture
Reveille is a configurable solution, meaning no user coding. Instead, auto-discover and OpenText Intelligent Capture wizards have working monitors running in minutes.
Over 50 pre-configured Intelligent Capture tests are targeted at critical capture components such as batch aging, batch status, pending indexing queue, and other areas known to cause capture processing exceptions. This built-in library spans the full Intelligent Capture suite, including:
- ^Capture Operations Health
- ^Capture Processing Exceptions
- ^Capture Ingestion Processing
- ^Capture Output Status
- ^Capture Services Performance
- ^Capture License Consumption
Observe Intelligent Capture user activity
Intelligent Capture User Analytics continuously observes user batch creation and document indexing experience within your entire Intelligent Capture environment, including encrypted (SSL) REST-based applications.
- ^Report real user response time usage and service level issues
- ^Ensure license usage meets audit compliance standards
- ^Detect and alert personnel of suspicious user activity
- ^Reduce mean time to threat detection and time to respond
Connect Intelligent Capture insights into your environment
Out-of-the-box, Reveille offers an integrated notification and data access subsystem that supports over 25 native connectors to common event correlation, collaboration channels, and incident management systems.
Common Intelligent Capture use cases
- ^We need to detect and resolve hung batches ASAP
- ^Are batches processed within SLA terms?
- ^Are batches created in a timely manner?