- Cloud, on-Prem, or Hybrid Deployment
- Configure / No Code
Reveille for Hyland Alfresco provides agentless management and monitoring capabilities to ensure the continued health of Alfresco platforms. Proactively manage and connect Alfresco insight within your environment.
Out-of-the-box ready to monitor Alfresco
Reveille is a configuration-driven solution, meaning no user coding. Instead, auto-discover and Alfresco wizards and templates have working monitors running in minutes.
Over 30 pre-configured tests are targeted at areas known to cause Alfresco service level issues. This built-in library spans the full Alfresco suite, including:
- ^Client Access
- ^Platform health and performance
Hyland Alfresco User Analytics continuously observes the user document management experience within your entire Alfresco environment.
- ^Report real user response time usage and service level issues
- ^Ensure license usage meets audit compliance standards
- ^Detect and alert personnel of suspicious user activity
- ^Reduce mean time to threat detection and time to respond
Connect Alfresco insights into your environment
Out-of-the-box, Reveille offers an integrated notification and data access subsystem that supports over 25 native connectors to common event correlation, collaboration channels, and incident management systems.
Common Alfresco use cases
- ^How can I measure Alfresco performance?
- ^How can we reduce MTTR for Alfresco related issues?
- ^Can we know responsiveness for Alfresco users?