Reveille for OpenText Extended ECM
See your information cycle clearly, prevent processes from going down.
- Cloud, on-Prem, or Hybrid Deployment
- Configure / No Code
Reveille for OpenText Extended ECM provides agentless management and monitoring capabilities to ensure the continued health of Extended ECM platforms. Proactively manage and connect Extended ECM insight within your environment.
Out-of-the-box ready to monitor Extended ECM
Reveille is a configurable solution, meaning no user coding. Instead, auto-discover and OpenText Extended ECM templates have working monitors running in minutes.
Over 50 pre-configured tests are targeted to cover the full Extended ECM environment, including:
- ^Client access
- ^Platform health and performance
Extended ECM User Analytics continuously observes the user document management experience within your entire Extended ECM environment. This includes encrypted (SSL) based OpenText classic and SmartUI web, Archive Center Retrievals, or custom REST API based applications.
- ^Report real user response time usage and service level issues
- ^Ensure license usage meets audit compliance standards
- ^Detect and alert personnel of suspicious user activity
- ^Reduce mean time to threat detection and time to respond
Connect Extended ECM insight into your current environment
Out-of-the-box, Reveille offers an integrated notification and data access subsystem that supports over 25 native connectors to common event correlation, collaboration channels, and incident management systems.
Common Extended ECM use cases
- ^How can I measure Extended ECM performance?
- ^How can we reduce MTTR for Extended ECM related issues?
- ^Can we know responsiveness for Extended ECM users?