- Cloud, on-Prem, or Hybrid Deployment
- Configure / No Code
Reveille for OpenText InfoArchive provides agentless management and monitoring capabilities to ensure the continued health of InfoArchive platforms. Proactively manage and connect InfoArchive insight within your environment.
Out-of-the-box ready to monitor InfoArchive
Reveille is a configurable solution, meaning no user coding is required. Instead, auto-discover and InfoArchive templates have working monitors running in minutes.
Over 50 pre-configured tests are targeted to cover the full InfoArchive environment, including:
- ^Client Access
- ^Platform health and performance
Observe InfoArchive user activity
InfoArchive User Analytics continuously observes the user record retrieval experience within your entire InfoArchive environment. This includes encrypted (SSL) based InfoArchive web or custom REST API based applications.
- ^Report real user response time usage and service level issues
- ^Ensure license usage meets audit compliance standards
- ^Detect and alert personnel of suspicious user activity
- ^Reduce mean time to threat detection and time to respond
Connect InfoArchive insights into your environment
Out-of-the-box, Reveille offers an integrated notification and data access subsystem that supports over 25 native connectors to common event correlation, collaboration channels, and incident management systems.
Common InfoArchive use cases
- ^How can I measure InfoArchive performance?
- ^Can we know of abnormal access to documents?
- ^Can we know responsiveness for InfoArchive users?