Reveille for Hyland OnBase
See Onbase processes end-to-end, prevent service level issues.
- Hyland OnBase 18 and above (EPx)
- Cloud, on-Prem, or Hybrid Deployment
- Configure / No Code
Reveille for Hyland OnBase provides agentless management and monitoring capabilities to ensure the continued health of OnBase platforms. Proactively manage and connect OnBase insight within your environment.
Out-of-the-box ready to monitor OnBase
Reveille is a configuration-driven solution, meaning no user coding. Instead, auto-discover and Hyland OnBase wizards have working monitors running in minutes.
Over 60 pre-configured tests are targeted at areas known to cause Hyland OnBase service level issues. This built-in library spans the full OnBase suite, including:
- ^Client access
- ^Platform health and performance
Hyland OnBase User Analytics continuously observes the user document management experience within your entire OnBase environment.
- ^Report real user response time usage and service level issues
- ^Ensure license usage meets audit compliance standards
- ^Detect and alert personnel of suspicious user activity
- ^Reduce mean time to threat detection and time to respond
Connect OnBase insights into your environment
Out-of-the-box, Reveille offers an integrated notification and data access subsystem that supports over 25 native connectors to common event correlation, collaboration channels, and incident management systems.
Common OnBase use cases
- ^How can I measure OnBase performance?
- ^How can we reduce MTTR for OnBase related issues?
- ^Can we know responsiveness for OnBase users?