Reveille for Kofax Capture
Provide comprehensive visibility to your capture environment and actively avoid process errors.
- Cloud, on-Prem, or Hybrid Deployment
- Configure / No Code
Reveille for Kofax provides agentless management and monitoring capabilities to ensure the continued health of Kofax platforms. Proactively manage your environment to avoid capture operation issues.
Avoid Kofax downtime with complete visibility
Over 40 pre-configured tests targeted at critical capture components such as batch aging, batch status, pending indexing queue, and other areas known to cause capture processing exceptions. For Kofax, this includes maintaining the performance of Kofax Transformation Modules as well as Kofax Mobile Capture.
- Queue counts are too low or too high
- Batch count for overall system is too high
- Batch time in system is too long
- Un-attended modules are processing work too slowly
- License server is responding to license requests
- SNMP is returning MIB counter values for Kofax Capture
- File folder cache file path is accessible
- KCNS web server is serving web pages
- Remote site can be pinged
- Remote site batch count is too high
- Volume licenses available page count is too low
- Station use is too high
- Backup license server is available
Web Services Import Connector
- Ping web service server
- Import connector web services is responding
- Import Connector web services is running
- Number of XML error files in error directory
Email Import Connector
- Ping email server
- Import connector email service is running
- Check mail box for number of items
- Kofax Capture database is responding to query
- Check database services are running
- KTA web servers available
- KTA application servers available
- KTA database servers available
- KTA transformation servers available
Common Kofax Capture use cases
- ^We need to detect and resolve hung batches ASAP
- ^Are batches processed within SLA terms?
- ^Are batches created in a timely manner?