- Cloud, on-Prem, or Hybrid Deployment
- Configure / No Code
Reveille for Box provides agentless management and monitoring capabilities to ensure the continued health of Box platforms. Proactively manage and connect Box insight within your environment.
Out-of-the-box ready to monitor Box
Reveille is a configuration-driven solution, meaning no user coding. Instead, auto-discover and Box wizards have working monitors running in minutes.
As Box is often used in harmony with other content services, Reveille provides comprehensive insight into the entire environment. Over 30 Box tests are targeted at areas known to cause Box service level issues. This built-in library spans the full breadth of Box, including:
- ^Platform Service Level
- ^Content Services Health and Performance
- ^Application Security
Continuously observe the user content services experience within your Box environment.
- ^Report real user response time usage and service level issues
- ^Ensure license usage meets audit compliance standards
- ^Detect and alert personnel of suspicious user activity
- ^Reduce mean time to threat detection and time to respond
Connect Box insights into your environment
Out-of-the-box, Reveille offers an integrated notification and data access subsystem that supports over 25 native connectors to common event correlation, collaboration channels, and incident management systems.
Common Box use cases
- ^How can I measure Box performance?
- ^How can we reduce MTTR for Box related issues?
- ^Can we know responsiveness for Box users?