Reveille integrates with your IT Operations Management (ITOM) toolsets, Security Information and Event Management systesm (SIEMs), Incident Management systems, Collaboration tools, Data Visualization and Analytics tools
- SNMP Traps
- Reveille supports sending standard SNMP v1, v2c, and v3 traps to a target SNMP listener. Reveille supplies the management information base (MIB) for each trap type to be received by the target SNMP listener.
- Reveille can send Reveille event information to Splunk Enterprise or Splunk Cloud using the Splunk HTTP Event Collector.
- Reveille can send Reveille event information to PagerDuty for visibility into the business impact of an incident, while supporting an integrated, coordinated business response and keeping stakeholders informed in real-time – either by email, SMS text, mobile app push notification, or even live call routing with automated voice calls.
- Slack Channel
- Reveille supports sending alert messages to a Slack channel by posting a messaging to a Slack defined incoming webhook.
- Teams Channel
- Reveille supports sending alert messages to a Microsoft Teams channel by posting a messaging to a Teams defined incoming webhook.
Web Services Or REST
- Reveille supports sending notifications to wsdl based web service or REST endpoints. The Reveille SDK includes web service and REST methods for external programs to consume Reveille notifications with the related monitor and test status.
Command Line Interface (CLI) Or Native API Interface
- Reveille can use the standard CLI or API interfaces to send application alerts to target event managers. Reveille has experience using these interfaces with IBM/NetCool OMNIBus (Tivoli), HP Network Management Center (OpenView), BMC Patrol, CA Unicenter/Spectrum, Microsoft System Center, Splunk, SolarWinds, and other ITOM platforms. Typically, the ITOM tool end point is installed on the Reveille server to provide the required CLI or API interface. Reveille can also interface with incident management systems using REST API’s, web services or CLI interfaces.
Proprietary Ticketing Applications
- Reveille supports sending notifications to wsdl based web service or REST end points or windows-based API interfaces. Reveille supports Ivanti and ConnectWise Manager integration. The Reveille SDK includes web service and REST methods for external programs to consume Reveille notifications with the related monitor and test status.
- Reveille supports incident creation in ServiceNow using standard ServiceNow REST API integration.
- Windows Event Log
- Reveille supports writing messages to a local or remote windows event log with configurable settings for the event id, event source, event category, and event description values.
- Write To File
- Reveille supports writing messages to a local or remote text file with date time stamps, and configurable settings for the monitor name, resource name, test description, and error message content.
- Reveille supports sending text or html based emails to a SSL/TSL secured mail over a SMTP connection to a designated email address.