Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is a provider of computing resources for developing, deploying, and operating applications on the Web. Although its cloud infrastructure does serve as the host for applications such as Google Workplace (formerly G Suite and Google Apps), GCP is mainly a service for building and maintaining original applications, which may then be published via the Web from its hyperscale data center facilities. Google Cloud Console provides a web-based, graphical user interface that you can use to manage your Google Cloud projects and resources.
Reveille supports GCP and provides Enterprise Content Systems monitoring, analytics and optimization and works in conjunction with cloud platform monitoring and management tools.
Reveille with Google Compute Platform
- Full Reveille operation in GCP
- Reveille collectors in GCP and Reveille servers on-premises
- Reveille collectors on-premises and Reveille server in GCP
- Monitoring Google Cloud Storage performance and availability
- Google email server support using OAuth 2 authorization