Wrapping existing applications as web services and building new web services is the key trend in applications development and deployment today. The benefits of building new applications to this new architecture: Creating standard interfaces to a variety of heterogeneous applications, and having the ability to reuse these applications via their standard interfaces without having to do point-to-point integration.
- Four Steps to a Successful Digital Transformation Project
- New Reveille 8 Update: Connectivity and Coverage You Can Count On
- How Reveille Keeps its Platform and Your Content Fully Secured
- 5 Steps to Intelligent Information Management (IIM)
- 5 Questions to Ask Potential ECM and Content Services Partners