Microsoft Azure is Microsoft’s public cloud computing platform. It provides a range of cloud services, including compute, analytics, storage and networking. Microsoft Azure offers a range of software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) options for deploying applications and services on Microsoft-managed data center infrastructure and allows you to access and manage cloud services and resources provided by Microsoft.
Reveille supports Microsoft Azure and provides Enterprise Content Systems monitoring, analytics and optimization and works in conjunction with cloud platform monitoring and management tools.
Reveille with Azure
- Full Reveille operations in Azure
- Reveille collectors in Azure and Reveille servers on-premises
- Reveille collectors on-premises and Reveille server in Azure
- Monitoring Azure Blob storage performance and availability
- Notifications using Azure Communication Services (ACS)
- Support for Azure SQL databases
- Publish Reveille metrics to Azure Monitor
- Reveille event integration with Azure Sentinel (SIEM)
- Reveille Event Integration with Azure Log
- Power BI support with Reveille data connectors