OpenText and Reveille announced some exciting news at Enfuse 2019! We unveiled OpenText Content Security for EnCase by Reveille to detect, speed investigation of and reduce the impact from a content breach.
Reveal your content security blind spots
Content-specific use cases can be a blind spot for InfoSec teams. A compromised user or malicious insider can access content repositories to edit files or download sensitive information. To reduce the risk from these types of threats, OpenText Content Security for EnCase integrates Reveille’s near real-time user data and security alerts for OpenText Documentum, Content Suite and InfoArchive customers directly into OpenText EnCase Endpoint Security.
With OpenText Content Security, enterprises can detect threats quickly and take action to quickly reduce the risk of breaches by shutting down access, isolating the device and disabling the user. With continuous monitoring for abnormal content access, enterprises can be more confident that their business-critical digital assets are secure.
The new OpenText Content Security for EnCase by Reveille solution continuously monitors for suspicious content access behaviors and provides early indication of a potential breach or other serious security issues to:
- Based on severity, automatically creates events or investigations in Encase if users are improperly accessing documents or an irregular login pattern is detected.
- Accelerate response time by initiating investigative workflows when suspicious activity is detected.
- Conditionally or automatically isolate the windows device from the domain.
- Conditionally or automatically remove user access to the application.
- Generate evidenced-based reports demonstrating compliance for audit requests.
Announcement Highlights from OpenText Enfuse
- Read the OpenText announcement on EnCase Content Security by Reveille.
- Watch the SecurityGuyTV podcast on the new EnCase solution
- Watch the Down the Rabbit Hole podcast on the announcement with Paul Shomo, Senior Security Architect, OpenText and Brian DeWyer, CTO, Reveille Software
Want to learn more?
Explore all of our OpenText solutions for content security and application performance monitoring.
BROWSE ALL CATEGORIES
Wishing you and your loved ones a wonderful holiday season filled with joy. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you to See, Know, and Protect all of your content applications in 2020. Happy Holidays & New Year from the entire Reveille Team!
SEE WHAT REVEILLE HAS IN STORE AT OpenText Enfuse 2019 We are excited to sponsor and participate in OpenText Enfuse 2019 next week! If you're looking for fresh insight on your OpenText platform performance and content security come speak to us at booth 307 or join us...
We are excited to exhibit at Microsoft Ignite in a just one week! If you’re looking for fresh insight on your Office 365 platform performance and content security come speak to us at booth 2439!SEE WHAT REVEILLE HAS IN STORE AT MICROSOFT IGNITE Reveille will be...